Pyramid Solitaire Saga for iPad / iPhone / Android

Run around with social matters while you seek solitude in the Pyramid Solitaire Saga App!

Porkkana got the hold of the Pyramid Solitaire Saga Android App  last night. We were both so excited, so there where no time to figure out any more smooth way to get it ob tape. We hope you'll have as fun with the game as we have had so far! ;-) 

Join our unofficial Pyramid Solitaire Saga Group and figure out the mobile apps TOGETHER with  other solitaire experts!





I really didn't believe Pyra id Solitaire Saga would go mobile at all....


The game started right after I had installed and opened the Pyramid Solitaire Saga iPhone App at my iPhone5, I played a few levels and then connected to Facebook. After a few seconds of confusion I found my way beyond Level 10 and at Level 100 again.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨


Check out the Blogging Witches Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level index with all Candy Crush Jelly Saga Levels solved without boosters at the Blogging Witches website